Thursday, March 01, 2007

Paradee Speedboat Links Samed to Thai Gulf Resorts

Samed New 660 HP, five-seat “Fountain” whizzes guests 9 km to the Ban Phe pier in a scorching 10 minutes, while cruises to Pattaya, Koh Chang and a 4.5-hour cruise to Hua Hin are also available. Paradee on Samet island, has added a 660 HP five-seat Fountain speed boat to its fleet. The Fountain covers the 9-km distance from Ban Phe pier to the luxury resort's floating jetty in about 10 minutes. The Fountain is available for guests who want, on request, to transfer quickly between Samed and Pattaya, Koh Chang and even across the Gulf of Thailand to Hua Hin, a journey of about 4.5 hours. The service is only offered in calm weather conditions. The Paradee has also added the 12-metre four-seat, one-bedroom 280 HP Sea Ray luxury yacht cruiser to its fleet. The Sea Ray will be used for daytrips to islands in the Khao Laem Ya Mu Koh Samed marine national park. Paradee General Manager, Ms Dymphna Brennan, said: "Paradee guests want to relax. But when they want to move, some want to move quickly. Adding the Fountain and the Sea Ray gives Paradee guests more day trip and transfer options."

delicious furl Yahoo My Web Google Bookmark Blinklist Blogmark Simpy Shadow Netvouz Reddit Soc.ialize.us

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Eagle said...

Hi there...
I see your blog about thailand travel is great!
you know, I have a blog about travelling to:
eagle-travel.blogspot.com
I finished writing about Armenia, and some information about Travel Insurance.
I was in about to start writing about thailand that I saw your blog in link2blogs ( I have my blog in this directory too). you blog is great with full information about Thailand which I can't get people full information like you. So I'm gonna link my blog to yours for Thailand Information.

have a good time: Shahram

 

Post a Comment

<< Home