Thursday, June 08, 2006

Welcome to the Full Moon Party, only here in Thailand

Fullmoon_Party_in_Koh_Pangan_Thailand Fullmoon_Party_Dancing_in_Koh_Phangan As the sun goes down, DJs start up the techno and trance music, bonfires are lit and the experience is accentuated by the beautiful setting. By midnight several thousands ravers are on the beach, and the scene has taken on the appearance of Mardi Grasmeets Mad Max via Baywatch. By dawn things calm down, but stay to watch the sun come over the water - the ultimate Thai beach experience.

Fullmoon_Party_in_Light

What they said?

While in Thailand we had to go to the Full Moon party. It was by far the best Beach Party i have ever been to, I arrived back in the UK last week from being in Thailand for a month and i am already saving up as i would like to stay out there for 6 months.

ewan alexander, edinburgh 22/3/2006 My score: 10/10

When I first got on to the beach and saw all the candles and UV lights I got butterflies in my stomach. There are different types of music coming from all over the place and everything is lit up. The buckets of booze you can buy are designed to keep you up all night and well into next day - they work! I lost my mate after about an hour but everyone is your friend there - passing round drinks and helping you along. I tried to walk home at 9 in the morning but couldn't remember where I lived so fell asleep on the beach until 11. When I woke people were still dancing, a lot were just asleep on the beach. AMAZING.

benlo, Liverpool 11/1/2006 My score: 10/10

IT'S SO TRUE!! I had the best night of my life at the the full moon party and let me tell you I've had some BLOODY GOOD nights!! The buckets of vodka and Red Bull kicked me all over the beach till I finally collapsed in a heap from exhaustion only to have a bunch of strangers bring me to my feet again. I gave this a 9/10, however it would have been a 10 if not for the severe environmental problem these parties create. The beach transforms itself into a filthy sweaty stomping pit of madness and I loved evry second of it.

Camille, Whangarei NZ 20/12/2005 My score: 9/10

So what are you waiting for? Now, it's your turn! Welcome to thailand's The full moon party!

delicious furl Yahoo My Web Google Bookmark Blinklist Blogmark Simpy Shadow Netvouz Reddit Soc.ialize.us